Envirotemp™ FR3™ Service Center
Sunbelt Transformer has partnered with Cargill, Inc. to be an Authorized Service Center for Envirotemp™ FR3™ dielectric fluid.
Cargill, an internationally recognized fluids expert, manufacturers Envirotemp FR3 natural ester transformer oil, which has been used in more than a million transformers across six continents in distribution and power transformers through 420 kV. Cargill’s team of dielectric fluids experts collaborates with Sunbelt to implement cost-effective solutions for transformer reliability and performance.
Customers are specifying FR3™ fluid in order to:
- Optimize transformer designs for increased savings on initial cost or total cost of ownership
- Improve fire safety
- FM-Approved, UL-Certified
- FR3 fluid has a flawless fire safety history
- FR3 fluid has twice the flash and fire point as mineral oil
- Extend transformer asset life
- FR3 fluid protects the insulation life five to eight times longer than mineral oil
- Increase load capacity
- Up to 20% more than mineral oil-filled transformers
- Standardized high temperature capability 20°C higher than mineral oil
- Improve environmental footprint
- FR3 fluid has best-in-class environmental characteristics
- FR3 fluid is biodegradable, non-toxic and non-hazardous in soil and water, carbon neutral (according to BEES® 4.0 lifecycle analysis)
Visit envirotempfluids.com to learn more.